Apply for this position if you meet the requirements below
Job Role: Research and Development Specialist (R&D Specialist)
• Conducting laboratory-based research and development tasks related to project execution.
• Developing new systems for delivering plant protection products to enhance their safety and efficacy through the optimization of composition and manufacturing process.
• Independently determining research trajectories for the realization of R&D projects.
• Developing, verifying, and evaluating formulations.
• Conducting tests on laboratory, semi-technical, and technical scales.
• Analyzing and interpreting research and analytical results.
• Collaborating with Team Leaders and Specialists during project implementation.
• Operating and overseeing laboratory equipment.
• A higher degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Agriculture, or related fields.
• PhD or at least 3 years of laboratory work experience in a similar role.
• Proficient knowledge of lipid chemistry and biophysics.
• Familiarity with the preparation of liposomes/lipid nanocarriers.
• Experience in creating, developing, and characterizing liposomes/lipid nanocarriers.
• Experience in encapsulating small molecules in lipid carriers/liposomes.
• Ability to present and report results effectively.
• Prior experience in developing formulations of plant protection products is preferred.
• Understanding of the regulations for marketing plant protection products is preferred.
• Proficient English language skills (min. B2, business-professional level) is required.
• Demonstrable independence and creativity.
• Conscientiousness, punctuality, and dedication.
• Ability to collaborate within a team.
• B category driving license.
What We Offer:
• The opportunity to contribute and shape standards in our burgeoning organization.
• A dynamic work environment in our new Research and Development Center in Skawina.
• Potential for internal promotion as the organization evolves.
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes a medical package, sports package, and life insurance.
• Competitive remuneration.
• Social benefits from ZFŚS.